Each unit may have the following attributes (icon in brackets):
- Division: Each unit belongs to ONLY ONE type of troop division. Double clicking on any unit will group all nearby units of the same division type into a troop. The divisions include:
- Life (heart): Hit-points, can be increased by level advancement.
- Attack (bullet): Power of each attack, can be increased by level advancement.
- Siege: Siege units deal a lot more damage only to buildings. However they usually have a much slower attack frequency.
- Antiaircraft (NAir): Antiaircraft units deal a lot more damage only to aircrafts.
- Range (target): How far away a unit can attack.
- Speed (foot): How fast a unit moves, the higher the number the faster.
- Delay (hourglass): Attack frequency, the lower the number the faster.
- Population (person): How many population count(s) a unit takes up.
- Level and XP: All units, except spawns and healers, can advance in levels up to L10 by gaining XP. Each level gives additional Life and Attack to the unit. However, should a unit die and be subsequently recovered from the Hospital, it loses all its XP and levels and must start over.
- L2: +20% Life, +2 attack; XP = L1 Life x5
- L3: +40% Life, +4 attack; XP = L2 XP x2
- L4: +60% Life, +7 attack; XP = L2 XP x4
- L5: +80% Life, +10 attack; XP = L2 XP x8
- L6: +100% Life, +14 attack; XP = L2 XP x13
- L7: +125% Life, +18 attack; XP = L2 XP x19
- L8: +150% Life, +22 attack; XP = L2 XP x25
- L9: +175% Life, +26 attack; XP = L2 XP x32
- L10: +200% Life, +30 attack; XP = L2 XP x40
- Special Powers: Some of the stronger units have 1 to 4 additional special powers. These powers can be activated by clicking the buttons on the right side of the unit's stats screen.
All items (45)
- Machine Gun Jeep
- Metal Draggy
- Metal Dragon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.