An Pharaoh warrior Warrior under your comand....
He's one of the many warrior mechs but he's also the 2nd Ancient-based mech. (In other words, he's based off of something from ancient times) He's a tall mech & has a big oval-shaped sheild in one hand & a golden-tipped spear in the other. He has the Wadjet (A.k.a cobra) on his head which symbolizes his relationship with Ancient Egypt.
Ariel Spears: Leaps into the air & shoots mutliple spears at enemies under him.
Sheild Charge: Places his sheild in front of him & rushes forwards knocking enemies back & dealing damage
Peirced Enemy: Stabs an enemy unit with his spear & tosses them away, this attack usually kills the enemy unit.
Drones: Spawns a Pharaoh Warrior Mech Drone to assist. 3 max.
Pharaoh Warrior Mech's Drones are also powerful aswell. They have a slight similarity to Spartan Warrior Mech's Drones except they're different colored & have a different theme. They have the Wadjet on the top & wings on the sides. They're about the same size as Spartan Warrior Mech's Drones.
ATTACK DELAY: 30
- Pharaoh Warrior Mech is Spartan Warrior Mech 's counterpart
- He's based off of the Pharaohs of Egypt
- He could be a Preatiorian Guard since back in ancient times rulers might have elite fighters to protect them.
- This is the same as The Pharaoh Warrior Mech, only "Egyptian" Warrior Mech is another name.
- You can fuse this mech with Siege Striker and Spider bot, NOT the Arachnid mech.
- You can fuse this mech with Golden slayer and Great Shogun mech ( By Aldi Clalu Menantimu )
- You can fuse this mech by Spartan Warrior Mech with Red Mercury Dragon